Why do I need this?
Microsoft has released a free download that will enable Office 2007 users to save documents as Adobe Systems' PDF format. This solves PDF creation issues with objects in your documents not showing up when you create PDF's using other third party products (e.g. Adobe Acrobat™).
Click here to download the PDF plugin.
This download allows you to export and save to the PDF format in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send file attachments in the PDF format in a subset of these programs. Specific features vary by program.
This Microsoft Save as PDF Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs supplements and is subject to the license terms for the 2007 Microsoft Office system software. You may not use this supplement if you do not have a license for the software.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
- This download works with the following Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio 2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the SaveAsPDF.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this download open the document you want to publish and then, depending on the program you are using, select Save to PDF from the Office or File menu.
Look for this Icon
Example 1 Example 2